Pay Water Bill
You can pay your bill by check, savings, credit card, or debit card by going online, downloading a mobile payment app or by calling. Also view your amount due online or on the mobile app.
- Click here. You’ll need to register on your first visit; after registering, payments are 3 easy steps
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill (Auto-pays must be set up online)
- View your balance online
- Print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay and more
- Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™
- View balance due
- If you registered online first, use those login credentials
- Call toll-free 877-885-7968
- Have your bill handy to provide your customer account number
- On the first call, you will register; after that, phone payments are four, quick steps.
PAY BY MAIL
Send a check to Enon Water Department at 363 E. Main St. Enon, OH. 45323
PAY AT THE OFFICE
Stop into our office at 363 E. Main St. Enon, OH. 45323 during normal business hours.
*NOTE FOR ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS: A convenience fee of $1.25 is added to check and savings payments and 2.95% (+$0.50 if under $100.00) is added to credit and debit card payments.
If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at 937-864-7870.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.